ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (20/106) > >>

Josh:
Mouser: Can we split off the global warming discussion into another thread? It seems to have hijacked this one

tomos:
Opera. So close to perfection, and so delicately screwed up by a tremendous design error or badly implemented feature.-urlwolf (May 23, 2008, 08:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Opera, Opera, "Oh I used to love [it], but I'm all right now"
I miss it though :(
lack of plugin support I could live with, just about, but I've gotten so used to FlashBlock/Adblock - I know Opera is supposed to have alternatives but they either dont work as good or are too confusing to make the effort of figuring them out - I did make an attempt last year but gave up
Also little things that are just so much easier to do in FF & I think, why bother...

Josh:
Opera, YES! I wish for 3rd party support. Not even extension support, but a way for programs to tie into the browser. I would kill for the day to see roboform working with opera. It would make my web browsing days complete if I could see such a feat!

Jimdoria:
Ooops - late to the party, and don't really have anything to say about global warming, but stuff that annoys me  :Thmbsup:

* Lawyers without ethics
* Modern-day Pharisees
* The sad, sad state of education in the U.S.
* Wire coat hangers (Quote: "Wire hangers are the world's grouchiest items." - Oscar The Grouch)

...and the special prize for being the most consistently and enduringly annoying:

* Microsoft

Darwin:
There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who divide everybody into two kinds of people, and those who don't.
--- End quote ---

My favourite variant of this is:

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can add and those who can't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version