ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (17/106) > >>

kartal:
People who do not reply to emails and the people who do not return calls annoys me most.

fenixproductions:
- People who say that rules are for breaking.
- People who will never agree that they made mistake / bug / error. Incompetent fools. >:(

Global Warming
Scientists talking that melting the Polar Ice Cap will make whole world in flood. They don't even know that an ice has less density than liquid water. If you put ice cubes into glass and fill the rest of it by water, even if the ice will melt, it will never go outside container.

f0dder:
Global Warming
Scientists talking that melting the Polar Ice Cap will make whole world in flood. They don't even know that an ice has less density than liquid water. If you put ice cubes into glass and fill the rest of it by water, even if the ice will melt, it will never go outside container.
-fenixproductions (May 23, 2008, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think you're oversimplifying the matter. One thing is that (minor) floods are already reality, another is that it's not just about floods... things like changing the saline balance of the gulf stream has nasty repercussions as well.

kartal:
fenixproductions,
That is quite a stretch. Claiming that you understand global warming problem better than hundreds of scientiest outhere is naive. In life every structure affects eachother. If any kind of damage done to biggest structures of earth there would be another reaction to those drastic changes. It is called equilibrium.

I just do not understand people who keep repeating that it is not man made. So because it is not man made we should not do anything about it? Some people just keep repeating what media tells them and then they claim that those are their personal ideas.

Deozaan:
Some people just keep repeating what media tells them and then they claim that those are their personal ideas.-kartal (May 23, 2008, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Personally I'm of the opinion that people who think Global Warming is caused by humans are doing exactly that. Because that's the only thing the media reports. They only discredit and defame those who try to say otherwise.

EDIT: To clarify what I meant and remove a great generalization, I should say that I think most people who think Global Warming is caused by man are doing exactly that. Obviously there are smart people who have considered the issue and come to their own conclusions, and I don't mean to call those people "sheep of the media" just because they came to a conclusion I disagree with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version