ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (3/106) > >>

housetier:
People who willingly and knowingly break rules and then excuse themselfes saying "but so-and-so is doing it also!". They ought to obey or change the rules, not break them!

Renegade:
People who start getting onto the tube, bus, train, whatever public transportation BEFORE I or anyone else can get off it! What's so difficult to understand? You let us get out, and THEN you can get in. It's a very easy concept. Container is full, to add something to the container, something must necessarily be removed first. :wallbash:
-TucknDar (February 21, 2008, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

AMEN!

Solids are NOT compressible!

Those people shouldn't have children...

And it's one of the reasons that I really enjoy driving to work now. I really don't need to as it's cheap and easy to use public transportation in Seoul, but geez... You NAILED that one!

app103:
Telephones...and almost everything about them.

Especially getting up to answer it and finding out that some automated system called me and put me on hold and they want me to wait till a human is available to find out what they want.

allen:
The anti-theft precautions in children's toys piss me off like nothing else.  I buy my son something small -- a little 4 dollar toy -- and I'm doomed to spend five to ten minutes trying to untangle and remove all the wires holding the thing in place.  Or, worse yet, the toys that have *screws* anchoring them into the package, in addition to the wires.  Or my favorite -- screws, wire's AND plastic casing that requires a sharp knife to penetrate. Of course, in the car, my son wants it open . . . but, of course, you need a damned toolbox just to get the toy out.

Beth UK:
The anti-theft precautions in children's toys piss me off like nothing else.  I buy my son something small -- a little 4 dollar toy -- and I'm doomed to spend five to ten minutes trying to untangle and remove all the wires holding the thing in place.  Or, worse yet, the toys that have *screws* anchoring them into the package, in addition to the wires.  Or my favorite -- screws, wire's AND plastic casing that requires a sharp knife to penetrate. Of course, in the car, my son wants it open . . . but, of course, you need a damned toolbox just to get the toy out.
-allen (February 21, 2008, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Totally agree - but it isn't just children's toys; it's just about anything these days. The level of ingenuity  required to open some packaging makes me wonder whether manufacturers are in league with the goverment to design devious 'in-the-home' intelligence testing - we are then all secretly rated on how long it takes us to open the refill for the air freshener!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version