ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (2/106) > >>

cranioscopical:
This kind of thing are making me six.

nite_monkey:
My ISP! SuddenLink... no, it should be SuddenSLOWink Most of the time, I don't get cable internet speed, but I get a speed similar to my old dial up connection

nosh:
Clutter & a lack of organization - on and off the PC.

The "on PC" stuff has mostly been taken care of but there are some cupboards/shelves that really need to be taken care of and I've been in some serious denial and have chosen to look the other way for well... years! I know I'd be better off if I just put my mind to it one weekend and got it sorted out but that hasn't happened yet.  :(

Also, I've got into this horrible habit of holding onto my old PC hardware, just can't digest the fact that I'll be getting like .05% of the value back if I sell it and don't have a completely functional PC that I can donate.

jgpaiva:
LINKSYS!!!

I've already bought 3 of their routers, and all of them gave me problems!
The less expensive one (40€), i had to return it because my laptop would get "weak" signal when it was 2 feet away from the router.
The intermidiate one (100€), can't keep configured for more than one week, which means i have to reset it and reconfigure it every week.
The more expensive one (140€), which was supposed to be a perfect router, really is very good, gets me great speed WHEN it works, because a few times a day, it starts going nuts and gives me internet on and off (one minute i have wireless, the next there's no wireless, then there's wireless for one minute again, etc etc).Oh, and the best part is that there's a 6 page forum thread about this on the linksys forum without ANY response from linksys.

Unfortunatelly, i'm the one who'd stupid, after the previous experience, i should never have bought that last router. :(

TucknDar:
People who start getting onto the tube, bus, train, whatever public transportation BEFORE I or anyone else can get off it! What's so difficult to understand? You let us get out, and THEN you can get in. It's a very easy concept. Container is full, to add something to the container, something must necessarily be removed first. :wallbash:

I usually just elbow my way through the morons

Oh, and thread can be closed now, there is nothing more annoying than what I just described ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version