ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (12/106) > >>

Dell[a]:
I agree with all of the rants about drivers. I am on the road a lot due to my work, and I can tell you so many horror stories.... those of which probably could have been preventable if people were patient and obeyed traffic laws.

Other things that annoy me is when someone puts an empty container back into the fridge. Or when my pager/cell phone goes off at a time when it is really most inappropriate.  :mad:
and who is it that  takes a shower and puts  the wet towel on the bed???? Grrrrrrrrrr

Deozaan:
and who is it that takes a shower and puts the wet towel on the bed???? Grrrrrrrrrr
-Dell[a] (February 27, 2008, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha ha! I'm guessing it's either you or Gothi[c]. It's funny because my wife did the same thing until I suggested that it isn't really a good idea. Maybe it's a European thing?

Deozaan:
Okay I've got one. It's not the most annoying thing in the world to me. In fact, I have no idea why this annoys me so much.

Someone living in my apartment complex owns a Dodge Dakota. That's not what annoys me. What annoys me is that he has some text on his front windshield, at the top that says "MY Dakota" in big bold letters across nearly the entire width of the windshield.

Anytime I see that it just starts a chain of thoughts much like: "Well DUH! Of course it's your Dakota! Why on earth do you feel the need to point out to everyone that this Dakota belongs to you? You could at least write your name on it so people know who YOU are. I mean, if I stole it and was driving it around, everyone would think it was MY Dakota and not yours! What kind of idiot puts 'MY Dakota' on their windshield?" And the thoughts continue with many more negative assumptions about the intelligence and inferiority of the owner.

What's really sad, though, is that I don't even know the owner. He could be the greatest person on the planet, but that stupid text on his truck leads me to think all sorts of bad things about him.

Dell[a]:
or when the cat pukes on your important papers :sick:

Deozaan:
or when the cat pukes on your important papers :sick:
-Dell[a] (February 27, 2008, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or when the dog pukes. On/in your shoes. While you're wearing them. In the car. On the way to go hiking in the mountains. A good hour away from any place or any thing to clean them up with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version