ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (76/106) > >>

Edvard:
"Rename" and "Delete" right next to each other in the context menu.
 :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Josh:
Companies who claim a product is "free" when they mean "Free with severe limitations...aka crippleware".

Darwin:
Companies who claim a product is "free" when they mean "Free with severe limitations...aka crippleware".
-Josh (December 04, 2009, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Or plaster "free download" all over their website and on shareware sites when what they mean is that you can download a time-limitied trial version  >:(

40hz:
Overly obvious Customer Greeters at major retail and 'big box' electronic stores.

Pleased to meet you Ms. Fang! I'm not here to shoplift today. And I already know what I'm looking for. So could you possibly step aside and let me get on with it? Pretty-please? (BTW. That's some collection of tats you got there Miss. What? Ohreally? You have more?)

;D

Josh:
I never did understand why at places like Sams Club or BJs wholesale they check your receipt on the way out when you have 45 items in the cart. It is not like they are checking each item against the receipt. COME ON, Really? You have to waste my time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version