ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Enso launcher/words is a must for everyone!

<< < (2/2)

nite_monkey:
I figured it most likely had been mentioned before, but I decided to post it here, because I wanted to compare it to launchy, which hasn't been done on here that I know of.
-nite_monkey (February 18, 2008, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Enso launcher/words is a must for everyone!" sounds like a reccomendation to me. How does Enso compare to Launchy then?
-PhilB66 (February 18, 2008, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
it launches programs like launchy, and it has a built in calculator like launchy. Excuse me for using the wrong terms in public.

nite_monkey:
You know, I'm kind of sorry I posted this topic, can someone just remove it for me?

mouser:
No reason to remove it, but i could merge it in with another Enso thread like this one:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11865.0

As the author of Find and Run Robot (FARR) I think it's healthy to discuss all alternatives.  The only thing i do want to point out is that we've recently seen some amazing FARR plugins written by members here on the forum, so one nice thing about using FARR and being a DC member is that there is a very good chance if you have a feature request you'll see it come to life :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version