ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Can't open old CorelDraw (v4?) file - help please!

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
Freehand 9 says it can open *.cdr but not this one...

katykaty:
OK, now I remember why I gave up on using pages - they're a nightmare to manage  :-[

And now I remember why I tend to use Screenshot Captor instead of exporting  :-[

I know, I know; we spent a heap of £ on something we don't use properly, but come on, have you ever tried using Inkscape? I'd happily work down a coalmine a month to save up to buy ANYTHING that meant I didn't need to use Inkscape  ;)

Anyway, back to Shaun.

I've exported all the pages to separate eps files (seems like that's the only way). The page size seems to have got lost on the way but I assume that's manageable?

Amazingly the eps files together are 68Mb but zip down to less than 4Mb  :o

Are we getting there?

PS - you may have noticed that right now I'd rather be doing ANYTHING than my proper work  :D

Ampa:
katykaty: Thank you!!!  :-*

I realise that it isn't going to win the Nobel Prize for literature, but it amused me to write it, and fun to see it again after many years. I originally printed two copies (so that as a limited edition it would be worth a fortune!) but no longer have either copy :(

katykaty:
You're welcome  :D   

And now I'm going to print out that pdf - which will make it the only copy in the world, and therefore extremely valuable - and cash in  :)

I'm rich, rich beyond my wildest dreams  :D

Grorgy:
We could all flood the market  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version