ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New Script FARR Plugin: Clock

<< < (3/5) > >>

gogogadgetscott:
This sounds like my issue...
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11871.0

mouser:
ok, i'm putting the new file format save/load at top of my todo list, and we'll see if we can't get this solved asap.

gogogadgetscott:
Thank you, mouser. Your the best  8)

Perry Mowbray:
I think basically all FARR plugins have been released as open source -- though maybe not "formally" with a license.  it's a good idea to include a clear license in them saying so.  we should choose a default license and include it with all the samples, then others will follow suit.
-mouser (June 15, 2008, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool, sounds like it should be  :)

How about hosting the file? At the moment it's on GoGoGadetScott's site

FARR Plugin: Clock is now officially released using GPLv3. Do as you wish with it  :D
-gogogadgetscott (June 15, 2008, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've just about finished adding TaiChiMaster's request for World Time Zones.

I was having an issue with RegEx's in the JavaScript though: they don't seem to be working. Is that FScript.dll or FARR?

ecaradec:
I was having an issue with RegEx's in the JavaScript though: they don't seem to be working. Is that FScript.dll or FARR?
-Perry Mowbray (June 17, 2008, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is your issue with regexes ?
- FARR regexes are used to filter output (output many results and let farr filter and sort the results )
- You can use javascript to filter your results but you have to implement sorting and filtering

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version