ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New Script FARR Plugin: Clock

<< < (4/5) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I was having an issue with RegEx's in the JavaScript though: they don't seem to be working. Is that FScript.dll or FARR?
-Perry Mowbray (June 17, 2008, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is your issue with regexes ?
- FARR regexes are used to filter output (output many results and let farr filter and sort the results )
- You can use javascript to filter your results but you have to implement sorting and filtering
-ecaradec (June 21, 2008, 05:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

My issues were my code  :-[ or at least my understanding of some code I'd borrowed. It was neither Fscript or FARR (not surprising  ;)): I've got my RegExes working fine in JavaScript, thanks.

Did have some questions over in your Fscript thread tho...  :)

mouser:
gogogadget, can you see if version 2.12.03 solves the slow read/write of settings file issue?

lanux128:
Another idea would be to display the calendar of the specified month.  Something like the "cal" command in *nix.-taichimaster (February 17, 2008, 11:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

you can use the plugin mentioned in this thread with some relevant console tools to make it work.

gogogadgetscott:
I am currently running v2.30.31 and find the performance has much improved on my machine. Thank you, mouser.

delio77:
The copy part of this doesnt work on my win7 boxes.

CL works but selecting the right format doesnt copy it to the clipboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version