ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Scanahand RC1 Released

<< < (10/15) > >>

jgpaiva:
Deozaan: man, i love your handriting, that really turned out great! :)
Mine would look way worse, since i write like a 1st grade student, and some of the letters are different depending on the next letter.

PS: if it's ok with you, i would really like to give your font a try :)

f0dder:
Deozaan: looks nice, except your '&' character is *bad' for coding! :)

Deozaan:
Deozaan: looks nice, except your '&' character is *bad' for coding! :)
-f0dder (February 29, 2008, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but so is handwriting.

Deozaan: man, i love your handriting, that really turned out great! :)
Mine would look way worse, since i write like a 1st grade student, and some of the letters are different depending on the next letter.

PS: if it's ok with you, i would really like to give your font a try :)
-jgpaiva (February 29, 2008, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! I still need to refine it before I'm really happy with it. I need a not quite so thick marker for those smaller and more intricate characters.  Anyway, here's the font I used in the past couple of screenshots.

jgpaiva:
Deozaan: that's an impressive font, really really cool! (the 'z' character is hard to distinguish from a blur, though :P)

f0dder: Dina is unbeatable when it comes to coding fonts anyways :)

Still, code looks pretty funny in Deozaan's handwriting!

f0dder:
f0dder: Dina is unbeatable when it comes to coding fonts anyways :)-jgpaiva (February 29, 2008, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I haven't found anything that comes even close... without cleartype (but still with standard font smoothing), most of those coding fonts look totally fubar. And I just can't stand cleartype for some reason :-s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version