ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

InstantStorm: Freeware to make Flash based screensavers

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
Hmm... it is really not all the same *fun* to play this version, because I cannot cheat and have the mouse enter from the other side of the screen - the mouse will not let go of the plane. But thanks, anyway, 4wd!

-

Edited:
I used the previous version of Instant Storm to make a screensaver from Pink Floyd's Painted Ladies

--
Rename to .scr No, that was not the way to do it. Here's a zipped version instead:
PaintedLadies.zip (2024.68 kB - downloaded 532 times.)

4wd:
Hmm... it is really not all the same *fun* to play this version, because I cannot cheat and have the mouse enter from the other side of the screen - the mouse will not let go of the plane. But thanks, anyway, 4wd!
-Curt (February 16, 2008, 05:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Into everything a little cr@p must flow  :D

I managed to get 66m playing the screensaver version.

Curt:
I managed to get 66m playing the screensaver version.-4wd (February 16, 2008, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

66m

any tricks? I mean: I was almost proud when I finally passed through the window!

ghacks:
That is a very nice application. I used it to create screensavers from Youtube videos, just had to convert the flv to swf format first. Wrote a how to on my blog about it ;) I really like my Day of the Tentacle video walkthrough screensaver, hehe.

4wd:
I managed to get 66m playing the screensaver version.-4wd (February 16, 2008, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

66m

any tricks? I mean: I was almost proud when I finally passed through the window!
-Curt (February 17, 2008, 04:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bump up your mouse dpi as far as it will go, max out the acceleration (so a twitch sends it across the screen - Logitech mice=good), then just keep at it until you hit the right point  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version