ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FScript Javascript SDK - Write FARR plugins in javascript and more.

<< < (4/17) > >>

czb:
reckoner: Do you have one fscript file in the folder? I do not think you can have py,js,rb together. Try to take a look at my TodoTXT plugin => it is python plugin ;)

ecaradec:
reckoner: Do you have one fscript file in the folder? I do not think you can have py,js,rb together. Try to take a look at my TodoTXT plugin => it is python plugin ;)
-czechboy (May 09, 2008, 03:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes. You must remove the fscript.js and put a fscript.py. It should work. Happy coding :)

reckoner:
thanks for your feedback.

I downloaded TodoTXT and put in in the plugins folder and refreshed the plugins. I'm having the same problem however: td is not recognized as a plugin.

I would say there's something weird with my python installation, but I did reinstall the activestate version and I did install Ruby for the first time to try the above example.

Any other ideas?

Perry Mowbray:
1. Is it possible to stop FARR closing when a result is double-clicked?

What I'm wanting to do is have the ability to further define the search in the edit box by the item clicked on.

2. Can I get information from the found item into the EditBox?

* When I select the item's context menu and select "Jump to directory in EditBox" nothing happens  :-\
* When I drag the item to the EditBox the correct "path" is entered BUT it's prefixed with a "/", which I don't want.
So what's happening is I've entered a search "tz .*" which matches stuff, I'd like to select one of the matches and "search" again with that.

* My Alias String is tz.
* The path for both of #2 items is something like "TZ Pacific/Auckland": I added the Alias String to the path in the hope that I could get that data into the edit box.

Perry Mowbray:
Another quick question:

I'm not sure what the effects of the PostProcessing options are:
IMMEDIATE_DISPLAY=0; ADDSCORE=1; MATCH_AGAINST_SEARCH=2
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version