ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FScript Javascript SDK - Write FARR plugins in javascript and more.

<< < (3/17) > >>

czb:
Well I downloaded ActivePython 2.5.2.2 for Windows (x86) and then just pressing next all the time during installation ;) I must say that before ActivePython I had there normal python for a while (like two hours :) ) which I have uninstalled before ActivePython installation. I have WinXP SP2 ;) I have also installed Kudos or how it is called (from the same site) but it was just because I wanted somehow to turn JIT debugging on for python - was not succesful. But python script was working even without it...

rbeeger:
Yes, with ActiveState Python it also works here.

mouser:
Download link seems to be down..

reckoner:
Hi,

I am interested in getting this working with Python. I have followed the instructions exactly and created both a fscript.rb and fscript.py in the directory

C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FScript

that contains the  following:

FScript.dll
fscript.rb
fscript.js
fscript.py

However, it only recognizes the fscript.js plugin and not the ruby or python one. I got the ruby script from your example above. I uninstalled and re-installed activestate python and installed ruby, but these had not effect.

I'm getting the feeling that there is something else missing here, maybe some kind of SDK that I don't have installed. I have the NET 2.0 framework installed on my Windows XP(SP2).

Little help?

mouser:
Hi Reckoner and welcome!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing new potential plugin coders post.  Ecaradec is the coder who wrote this fscript sdk, and i know he will be by soon to help answer this and also release an update to the sdk soon i think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version