ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The DC Coders' Breakfast Club

<< < (2/10) > >>

ljbirns:
  1)Today I am going to research how to manipulate the Setting tab in the Display Properties box via the Win32 API, so I can do it programmatically using AutoIt.
  2)I'll research how to code a mIRC script
  3) Use VBA to generate a graphical representation of a hierarchical data structure in Excel

I don't even understand what ANY of the above means, but I am GOOD at eating breakfast.

Lew

mouser:
This might be a fun thing to do weekly --
like every monday start a thread where people are invited to post their plans and goals for the week.

This is rightfully something that would belong in our Getting Organized Experiment section.

kyrathaba:
Today, I'm continuing to flesh out an area editor for the CRPG I'm developing.

wraith808:
Well, I finished the experiment with Adobe- it wasn't worth it for native rendering, so I ended up using the reader engine to render the PDFs from within my application.

This week, I'm learning about the Vista Games Explorer, and trying to make a utility to allow you to manage the games there.

tinjaw:
This is rightfully something that would belong in our Getting Organized Experiment section.
-mouser (February 22, 2008, 06:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe you could make a subforum or a sticky thread for this there? Not sure what's best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version