ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The DC Coders' Breakfast Club

<< < (5/10) > >>

tinjaw:
Today's the first day I think I have 100% of my mental capabilities back after being so sick for over a week. I'm going to spend some time refamiliarizing myself with IPython. There is a project for work that I think I will tinker with. It is similar to DCUpdater.

Renegade:
Today I'm getting back to some DotNetNuke development (ASP.NET with C#) with CodeSmith templates that I'm writing (based on previous work -- not reinventing what I don't need to there).

So far I've got over 30,000 LOC done (plumbing) thanks to the templates. There's lots of stuff that I'll need to do manually, but templating it just saves sooooo much time.

app103:
As soon as I finish my first cup of tea I have a cpu cooler to install. (my first time ever doing that, and yes, I am very nervous)

As soon as I can use that pc again, I have a little dialup connection keep alive utility to write for this old pc, a new sitemap to create for one of my sites (something I should have done back in January but forgot), a post for the snailware site with a software recommendation that will be of interest to users that still have an old Aztech Sound4 card in use. (tinjaw: it also generates pink noise  ;))

Got a lot of lost time to make up for...almost 10 days.  :o

But first...the big cup of tea.

tinjaw:
This morning I need to learn how to write scripts for Microsoft System Management Server. I also want to work on my Python program that is similar to DCUpdater.

app103:
I didn't accomplish anything yesterday except installing the new cpu cooler, destroying my motherboard, and a lot of crying (I am not finished with that part, yet)

I feel like I killed my best friend.  :rip:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version