ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Seeking free photo organiser that uses gmail to email photo's

(1/2) > >>

karlyRana:
Just like Picasa, that isn't working anymore  :tellme:
I cant find anything that will find, organise, and then compress my photo's for fast emailing through gmail.
I find ones for yahoo and hotmail and outlook express, but nothing else for gmail.
Does anybody know of anything like this? I am desperate to send a TON of photo's and cant!
Any advise would be very much appreciated! :Thmbsup:
karly  :)

tomos:
Just like Picasa, that isn't working anymore  :tellme:
-karlyRana (February 06, 2008, 09:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

what's wrong with it?
seems like a good solution to fix it if possible?

karlyRana:
What it does, is after it finds all of my pictures, they are there in folders, and then viola! They are gone!
Everysingle time I open the program up it scans the pc for those same said photo's, put's them in folders, then they disappear.
I've done everything I know...deleted and downloaded a new copy, made sure there are no bug fixes available, stared for minutes on end clicking every button to see where my photo's have gone  :-\
Nothing has helped as of yet. Even the fresh download does the same thing.
Very frustrated karly >:(

nite_monkey:
I may be missing something here, but can't you put all the pictures into one folder, and then put that folder inside a zip file, and then just email that?

wreckedcarzz:
Assuming there are lots of photos needing to be emailed, that ZIP could total GB (I have almost 4GB of photos right now).

Picasa is a great little program, the problem is it has lots of options and it might be hiding the photos - gotta fiddle with options and show all the folders and whatnot (it can become a confusing process).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version