ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Opera M2 + Gmail + IMAP = not recommended

<< < (5/6) > >>

allen:
I'm using 9.5 beta (build 9770) -- or, I was yesterday.  My issue of the day is the fact that I can't use Opera . . . it goes so far into the synchronization process and then crashes, every time. *sigh*

jgpaiva:
I'm sorry to know that, allen :(

iphigenie:
I had that with the beta, but the truth was that it was going further while appearing crashed, and eventually would make it to the end after a dozen or so attempts

Although for me it wouldnt crash, just totally freeze - and once i decided to let it frozen for a while it eventually came out of it with all my mail imported. I had been killing it thinking it frozen but actually it was just struggling with the stuff

allen:
It was "frozen" all night last night -- successfully.  The "problem" is it doesn't want to download the message bodies when checking, as it works ok if I don't. But the whole point of this exercise was/is to have a local searchable store of my e-mail.  Maybe if I kick it a few times . . . :)

iphigenie:
thats totally different  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version