ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Vista-SP1 available today (Feb.4th)

(1/2) > >>

zridling:
Vista-SP1 has been released to manufacturing and is available in a few languages starting today. Cool.

Microsoft will be deploying SP1 in two 'waves,'" said Tech ARP. The first, on Monday, will include just five of the 36 available language packs -- English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. The second wave, slated for one to two weeks later, will include all 36 language packs.

justice:
Well it's finished now (released to manufacturing), but it's not available until mid-march:
In mid-March, we will release Windows Vista SP1 to Windows Update (in English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese) and to the download center on microsoft.com-http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2008/02/04/announcing-the-rtm-of-windows-vista-sp1.aspx
--- End quote ---
Mike Nash writes from the Windows Product Management group at Microsoft.

Eóin:
Rumors seem to suggest the network install might be out before that. Personally that's the ver. I want because I'll use the excuse to slipstream and re-install.

Hirudin:
Hey thanks for the notice!

Also, good call with putting the date in the title! I hate seeing titles like "Today only, some free program or something" that are 3 months old.

Hirudin:
Hmm.. It looks like Microsoft is not releasing this until March for us lowly consumers... how does this make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version