ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Save the Cookies!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hirudin:
[MoreOffTopic]:) Thanks Darwin! I try to make it back at least every now and then, but usually only get a post or 2 in.

Last I remember you were off to Africa or something... how'd that go?[/MoreOffTopic]

I see you use CCleaner for cookies too mouser. When I saw you made a How-To and said it was the "Right Way" the first thing I thought was... "Oh no, now I have to learn the right way... but I liked MY way..."

mouser:

great minds think alike  8)

f0dder:
Christ, stop worrying about cookies already! :)

Also, there isn't much point in hunting for 64-bit versions of most software, as you only get performance improvements in very specific cases. So if you really want to be silly and nitpick about cookies, you can grab a 32bit firefox and whatever cookie management extension you want.

If you're paranoid about cookies but use an IE-based browser, I give up.

Renegade:
Christ, stop worrying about cookies already! :)
-f0dder (February 05, 2008, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed. They just don't matter. Cookies are as harmful as, well... They're just not that bad. They can't hurt you. In 99.99999% of cases, you really really really really want them as they make your life easier without you even knowing.

Renegade:
Oh - I forgot... Cookies are good for 1 thing in particular! Creating jobs for computer security hacks that hype fake computer threats! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version