ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Psychonauts

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
And just an FYI, last I checked, Psychonauts is free from GameTap. Anyone who is interested can try it out.

jgpaiva:
I am now reading about gametap. It's something i had never seen and didn't know existed.

They provide a very interesting service, having a flatrate that provides 9 accounts if just great, you can divide with your friends and each one pays 1usd per month!

Deozaan: since you're more informed about it, could you make a post here on DC about it? :)

f0dder:
A few suggestions for your mini-review:

"portals" -> "Portal's" ... and add some comments to the screenshots :)

lanux128:
GameTap gained prominence when they funded Telltale Games' Sam & Max episodic adventure game. in return, Telltale gave special dispensation to GameTap to distribute the game solely on their network for a limited time.

P.S. i'm well into episode 3 now.. ;)

Deozaan:
Deozaan: since you're more informed about it, could you make a post here on DC about it? :)
-jgpaiva (February 04, 2008, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know that much about GameTap. I just downloaded it when I heard it was offering Psychonauts for free, since I never got a chance to play it on PS2. Sadly, I haven't even played Psychonauts yet even though I downloaded it from GameTap some months ago.

I'm not fond of the idea of installing a game download service that has to be installed and running to play my PC games. I'd rather just buy the game. I haven't yet bought into the idea of a subscription format for movies or games as I'm very stingy when it comes to spending money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version