ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (15/16) > >>

zircle:
Updated Google Translate due to invalid Syntax. The CZB's Pack wouldn't load due to errors so I used the one available in this thread which is why i'm posted it here.

Essentially, google updated some of their html which in turn broke this plugin.

In addition, if you look in the screenshot, i've added some of the romaji/pinyin for various languages (chinese, japanese, korean). ATM since FARR doesn't support unicode(?), you can only translate from english to another language, at least that is what i've discovered (I think some posts here were trying a workaround). This might be pretty buggy but my tests succeeded.

@koro: late, but it appears that the reason why your apostrophe looks so weird is because you've converted it to its html code counterpart.

IT_Fan:
I added Vietnamese as number 14 : http://www.box.com/s/1lqv0db0ueid3nefyc3d

asrjcb:
Hi - complete newbie.  Not a coder.  Installed the Google Translate Plugin and can't get it to work.  Any word I type in get the error "error: No translation found...". I invoke by typing gt and then a word.  i.e. gt hello    I get the error message.  The plugin is in C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\Google_Translate and has the following files in the folder.  Appreciate any help.
favicon.ico
FScript.cfi
FScript.dll
fscript.js
fscript.rtf
fsubscript.js
Google_Translate.dcupdate
icon.ico
options.xml
results.rtf

tomos:
hi asrjcb
I dont know if this one works any more - check out this thread/post:

Since CZB's Google Translate script doesn't work anymore (because of the Google Api changes) I thought I'd make a script that loads the GoogleTranslate page in FARR with a given word.-verszipo (May 27, 2013, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

asrjcb:
Got it.  Too bad & thanks so much.  I was going crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version