ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (13/16) > >>

Fruch:
Now that Google support Hebrew I've tried to change gt for my need.

var output, languages = new Array("ar","bg","zh-CN","zh-TW","hr","cs","da","nl","en","fi","fr","de","el","hi","it","ja","ko","no","pl","pt","ro","ru","es","sv","iw");
var lang_names = new Array("Arabic","Bulgarian","Chinese (Simplified)","Chinese (Traditional)","Croatian","Czech","Danish","Dutch","English","Finnish","French","German","Greek","Hindi","Italian","Japanese","Korean","Norwegian","Polish","Portuguese","Romanian","Russian","Spanish","Swedish","Hebrew");

like that, but it's not working, any idea what else need to be changed ? :(

czb:
I have uploaded new version, where you can find all languages, I have also modified way of fetching data and corrected a few small bugs :Thmbsup:

gaiageek:
The original download link from the first post is not working. Is there an alternate location?

lanux128:
try here, it has become part of CZB pack.

koro:
There's something wrong with some characters. It's weird, accented characters work fine when translating, for example, to french, but it seems to have a problem with apostrophes ("L'elephant" becomes "l&#39éléphant"):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version