ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (12/16) > >>

cansee:
Hi All.
Can I use this plugin for translate non-latin languages (for example, en-ru translation)? First try was failed... seems like cyrillic is not supported :((((
-cansee (June 23, 2008, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Uh... sorry. "gt en ru hello" does not work, but "gt 8 21 hello" working properly. Fine plugin :)

Nod5:
czechboy, some ideas:

- decrease fontsize for lang list from fs24 to fs20

- it would be good if a default input/output language could be locked if the user adds them to the plugin settings. Specifying other languages in the FARR input box would then only temporarily override the default.

- maybe let more than one space at the end of the searchphrase trigger toggling of output language.
example: "gt sunshine " translates from english to german, "gt sunshine  " (two spaces) translates from english to spanish, three spaces = french, and so on for some set default languages.

- put current input/output language name in status bar

czb:
czechboy, some ideas:

- decrease fontsize for lang list from fs24 to fs20

- it would be good if a default input/output language could be locked if the user adds them to the plugin settings. Specifying other languages in the FARR input box would then only temporarily override the default.

- maybe let more than one space at the end of the searchphrase trigger toggling of output language.
example: "gt sunshine " translates from english to german, "gt sunshine  " (two spaces) translates from english to spanish, three spaces = french, and so on for some set default languages.

- put current input/output language name in status bar
-Nod5 (June 23, 2008, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi, I have released new version ;)
to your comments:
1) done
2) well for now you can modify it directly in fscript.js (first two lines) => I will add settings later
3) try ctrl+tab instead ;)
4) done :)

Now you can also use enter :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
Neat! :Thmbsup:

czb:
just corrected small bug. When you typed "gt" and hit ctrl+tab an error occured. it should be fixed now ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version