ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (11/16) > >>

s.newave:
Even better why not just do ALL plugin management through the updater. Any new plugin that is available would be listed in the "Available for Installation" tab minus any plugins you have already installed. The updater would handle all installing/uninstalling and updating ala quicksilver.

mouser:
yes, that's been suggested, and i will add code to do that.  it's already done partly like that now, but not completely for all plugins.

Armando:
I suspect the problem is that the update from the web is installing, but you have an old copy in a dif location which is not being replaced.
-mouser (May 16, 2008, 02:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was it. Many thanks. I don't know that happened... but it did...  :-[

It would probably be a good idea for adding a command in FARR to install a plugin, so as to avoid users having to manually unpack files in the FARR plugin directory themself.
-mouser (May 16, 2008, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good idea, yes. It would certainly help to avoid that kind of situation.

cansee:
Hi All.
Can I use this plugin for translate non-latin languages (for example, en-ru translation)? First try was failed... seems like cyrillic is not supported :((((

czb:
Hi All.
Can I use this plugin for translate non-latin languages (for example, en-ru translation)? First try was failed... seems like cyrillic is not supported :((((
-cansee (June 23, 2008, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can but you must have Arial Unicode MS font ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version