ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (5/16) > >>

Armando:
What's the role of fscript.dll? There seems to be a problem with "it" or something in relation to it.

The "configure advanced plugin options"  of the google translate plugin pops up that window :

And if I click OK, this is what happens :

lanux128:
i think then there must be something wrong with fscript.dll which is the underlying engine for the JS-based plugins such as Farr-AltTab, Delicious & etc. maybe the respective authors can shed more light?

ecaradec:
What's the role of fscript.dll? There seems to be a problem with "it" or something in relation to it.
--- End quote ---
Hum, the dialog shouldn't show at all since there is no options to configure. I will remove that as soon as possible.

czb:
ecaradec: I would like to suggest something. Is it possible to make javascript SDK plugin such way that all javascript plugins would be saved in folder like Fscript/jsplugins/myplugin and there would be only one fscript.dll for all javascript plugins. So that you would be able to update fscript yourself without us. Now I have to update all fscript.dll for my plugins manualy...

lanux128:
ecaradec: I would like to suggest something. Is it possible to make javascript SDK plugin such way that all javascript plugins would be saved in folder like Fscript/jsplugins/myplugin and there would be only one fscript.dll for all javascript plugins. So that you would be able to update fscript yourself without us. Now I have to update all fscript.dll for my plugins manualy...-czechboy (February 06, 2008, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

good idea! :up: i had been thinking along the same way since that means all the JS plugins would be streamlined making it easier pinpoint if any error occurs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version