ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (2/16) > >>

czb:
well.. I must say that there may be (and I think there are) many bugs... so I will take a look into the code once more and see what is wrong there... And if you know just a little of javascript you are welcome to help me with it ;)

EDIT: nitrix-ud: I am not seasoned coder but let as see. If you try to translate "friend" from english french on this site ( http://translate.google.com/translate_t ) do you see there the result? if so, could you please copy and paste here source code of the page with result? so that I can check the regex... ;)

EDIT: I have found that English->German does not work for me even on translate.google.com (it writes the same in english as result).. strange :o

EDIT: I post a new version. Now you can type something like gt en fr hello there my friend!
--- End quote ---
After space is pressed it searches for the result. So check it and tell me if it works or not ;)

jgpaiva:
Lanux: There's no portuguese equivalent for the english term "muito obrigado", it's the other way around :P

nitrix-ud:
@czechboy

here is the code source of the google page

note: i tried the latest version with no luck

lanux128:
Lanux: There's no portuguese equivalent for the english term "muito obrigado", it's the other way around :P-jgpaiva (February 03, 2008, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

ah, no wonder! my blunder.. :-[

czb:
New version:
now it displays Greek, russian etc corectly (hopefuly)
you can write "gt 4 6 school"
or "gt school"
it remembers last chosen languages

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version