ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Google Translation Plugin

<< < (6/16) > >>

czb:
If someone of you would like to translate to chinese etc, then just open results.rtf and change font of "$$1" to Arial Unicode MS or Code2000.

Armando:
Thanks for the tip czechboy.
Any news of a new version of fscript.dll ? I'm still having issues with it... GT still not showing anything in my case. I can't imagine I'm the only one... Am I ? :(

ecaradec:
ecaradec: I would like to suggest something. Is it possible to make javascript SDK plugin such way that all javascript plugins would be saved in folder like Fscript/jsplugins/myplugin and there would be only one fscript.dll for all javascript plugins. So that you would be able to update fscript yourself without us. Now I have to update all fscript.dll for my plugins manualy...
-czechboy (February 06, 2008, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
This was my first idea. I'm not sure how I could do it, because FARR expect a plugin to export only one alias or one regex. I could make it work for aliases by filtering queries, but I'm not sure how I could do that for regexes because I would need to handle them myself and it may be not 100% compatible with FARR regexes.

ecaradec:
I uploaded a new SDK with the correction for option dialog. A conflict between several instances of fscript.dll caused the problem. Download the last SDK from https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11804.0 . The options should work now. It is now possible to open the dialog on demand by calling FARR.showOptions(). I did it in the last delicious plugin, the dialog open after the installation of the plugins if the options are not configured.

I just realized how big the problem could be if there was a lot of plugins based on the fscript.dll. A bug in the SDK would force all developers of plugins based on the buggy SDK to upload a correction. I could create a version that does not use the regexes of FARR and let the plugins developers use the javascript regexes to match requests instead. Would that be acceptable ? This would help in creating a dll that is used for all plugins.

czb:
Well, why not? Is there any reason why not to use javascript regex? So I am for ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version