ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] 'Switch from Large to Small Icons on Dirlist' display problem

<< < (2/2)

katykaty:
You mean here?

Nope, the max entries option doesn't make a difference - even if the number of results are well below the max entries figure the last one still gets clipped off.

I've switched to large icons in the results display instead.

CWuestefeld:
You mean here?
-katykaty (December 28, 2007, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yup, that's the one.

Nope, the max entries option doesn't make a difference - even if the number of results are well below the max entries figure the last one still gets clipped off.
-katykaty (December 28, 2007, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, the last one gets clipped. But if you want to see 9, then just specify 10. You'll get to see the 9 you wanted (plus a sliver).

lanux128:
i used to have a problem something like this but mouser managed to fix it. check out this thread.

Nod5:
I have a problem similar to this so I'm posting in this thread...

The screencaps speak for themselves. This is a how a normal search with two or more matches matches looks like:

One match:

Zero matches (the search phrase was "xzyzx" or something like that):

The last case is especially problematic because whenever I mistype in FARR I run the risk of not seeing the editbox (since there are no matches). I then don't see what I mistyped and have tap backspace until the phrase is short enough to find some matches.

Can I somehow force FARR to always show the editbox, even when there are no matches?

Here are my current settings:

mouser:
i'll see if i can reproduce and fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version