ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

WikidPad - an IDE for your thoughts

<< < (4/8) > >>

tomos:
OK, I'll attach a very quick wink of some editing in WikidPad. You basically just
1. Type your thoughts
2. Select the word/s that you want to become a link to a new page
3. CamelCase them or surround with square brackets (which will turn them into a link)
4. Access the link by double click (which will take you to a new page)
5. go to #1 and start typing again (if you think that's cyclic, wait till you see the wink  ;))
-Perry Mowbray (January 31, 2008, 09:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Perry: you're a star

Will go off now to find the infinite loop :)

Perry Mowbray:
My apologies for any offense taken by my referring to WikiPad as an outliner. 
-e712 (February 01, 2008, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

No offence taken  :Thmbsup: WikidPad does Outline... it's just that that is such a small part of its capabilities.

Rhutobello:
My apologies for any offense taken by my referring to WikiPad as an outliner. 
-e712 (February 01, 2008, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have you tried out this free program? 
http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter4_Download.html

kartal:
Wikipad has grown steadily without comprimising speed and usability. I use it everyday without any drawbacks. It has a lot of neat ideas and functionalities. It has clipboard catcher with image support, multiple database types, speacial views, todos, anchors, icon support. Actually list is too long. It is just a different kind of program that may not fit either in text editor or note taking groups.

justice:
Have to say this was a great tip, I'm still using WikidPad to access shared information between work and home via Jungledisk (amazon s3) and it never fails to deliver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version