ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Game Review: Audiosurf

<< < (2/2)

jgpaiva:
The template looks more suited to applications than games though, but hey, one can adapt.
-Shook (August 28, 2008, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, it probably is. But still, it gives you a line of thought, and feel free to change anything, it's not like it's a strict rule, the idea is just to make it easier to create a review, because you only have to "fill in the blanks" ;)

Oh, and screenshot coming right up...
-Shook (August 28, 2008, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Cool!  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Just logged into Steam and saw that AudioSurf is now 75% off, or just $2.50 this week only! I can't refuse it now!

Deozaan:
Just bought it. I haven't played it since I ran out of my 5 free song trials several months ago. I started it up and now there's a big problem:

There's a smurfing huge white visualization across my display and I can't figure out how to get rid of it! Any tips?

Deozaan:
Turns out that major visual bugs are a feature of the "Premium" graphics from the settings menu.

Turning down the graphics to enhanced or normal solves the problem.

Fun game! Take advantage of the $2.50 while it lasts. No real excuse not to get the game now if you haven't already.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version