ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ah, the brilliant comedy that parody brings via the Nazis (NSFW)

(1/2) > >>

zridling:
The incredible German film Downfall, about the last days of the Nazi regime, is an amazing film — which perhaps explains why its footage keeps getting cribbed by parodists. Last week, the film purported to show Hitler’s reaction to Blu Ray’s victory in the hi-def wars. This week, it’s the Cowboys’ playoff loss to the Giants.

If you're a footballer in any country, you'll understand the second one. Both are funny. (As a confirmed Germanophile, I have a hard time following the subtitles against the spoken word in these clips. But if you don't know German, it's better.)

Renegade:
The HD-DVD one rocked!

f0dder:
Too bad the movie title has been translated, "Der Untergang" sounds so much nicer. \o_

Renegade:
My German isn't exactly, well... not exactly anything... ;)

"Downfall" sounds good to me. (I do love the sound of German though. Some languages aren't nice to listen to, but I find German very nice.)

Lashiec:
Crap! This movie was offered for free with a newspaper recently, and I passed the opportunity (or more appropriately, I forgot about it). And my friends told me it was such a helluva film.

>:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version