ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Let's Bundle Our Orders For Software995 Toolset

<< < (12/12)

dcm:
Hi, Tinjaw.  Thanks for all you work in getting this for us.

I paid through DonationCredits/Paypal, but I see that Paypal deducted $1.08 from the $19.95,
leaving you with only $18.87.  I will send the balance as Donationcredits.

I will throw some more money into my DonationCredits and spread it around a little.

David.

tinjaw:
@dcm Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.

J-Mac:
Thanks for arranging this, tinjaw.

I didn't bother to run a trial of these applications before jumping on board.
I shan't be using mine as any software that installs itself without asking where has no place on my system.
It'll stay 'on the shelf'.
No worries, I have plenty of other unused stuff (shades of Darwin  ;))

-cranioscopical (June 28, 2008, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranio - I used Software995 for years and it is definitely a decent group of applications.

As for installing without asking, IIRC the PDF creation parts of it are drivers that must be installed in the Windows or maybe it was the Common Files directory - nothing weird or unusual. And I don't think it would work if it let you install the drivers elsewhere, but I might be wrong there.

The only thing I didn't particularly like was before I purchased and used the free version; then after each PDF creation it would open a browser page but always to their own web site to show you a nag screen.  Like, "If you purchased the very inexpensive license you wouldn't be shown this page" or something similar! Annoying but at the time there wasn't anything else around that created PDF's free like that.

Jim

cranioscopical:
cranio - I used Software995 for years and it is definitely a decent group of applications.
-J-Mac (July 29, 2008, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the input Jim.  As I recall it was putting items into c:\program files.  This was a while back now.  I know I went round the circuit twice as I figured I'd just missed the entry to specify a path.  My first assumption with any error is that it's caused by yours truly.

Appreciate the response  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version