ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Opening CH+S From Systray? Hotkeys?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Armando:
Yikes! 
-J-Mac (January 28, 2008, 02:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ok... ok...  ;)

J-Mac:
kind of embarassing that there isn't a hotkey in chs to just show main form isnt it.. :(
ok i'll add.
-mouser (January 28, 2008, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not embarrassing!  Actually I figured there was probably an easy way to do this staring atme and waiting to jump up and bite me!!  Guess not.  Whew!

Thanks!

Jim

Tekzel:
kind of embarassing that there isn't a hotkey in chs to just show main form isnt it.. :(
ok i'll add.
-mouser (January 28, 2008, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dunno, to me its nice to have it as an option, but for me it would just be a wasted hotkey.  I changed my quickpaste hotkey to CONT+Q and just press that then W to bring up the main window, since its right next to the Q its a split second operation.

(I know this is an old thread, but what the heck! haha)

mouser:
Well i think it would actually improve things if there was a hotkey that:
1) brought up the main window
2) focused cursor in the search window
3) cleared any existing search text.
4) closed when you double click a clip item to paste into your last application.

The idea being that this hotkey would be used to facilitate quick search+paste.

Tekzel:
Well i think it would actually improve things if there was a hotkey that:
1) brought up the main window
2) focused cursor in the search window
3) cleared any existing search text.
4) closed when you double click a clip item to paste into your last application.

The idea being that this hotkey would be used to facilitate quick search+paste.
-mouser (April 23, 2008, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

That does sound nice.  I saw a suggestion a few minutes ago on another thread from a while back about some sort of cooperation between CHS and FARR, that would be awesome!  A CHS plugin for Farr, allowing you to use the Farr search mechanism on CHS clips.  Is this even a reasonable possibility?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version