ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Agenda At Once v3.0 final - finally :)

(1/4) > >>

vradmilovic:
As Agenda At Once is mentioned several times in these forums (several members also provided great feedback - thank you for that!), I suppose that there could be people interested to hear that, after long beta period, Agenda At Once v3.0 is finally out.

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]
http://www.agendaatonce.com/

Oh, and although this post refers to an old version, I want to confirm that 30% discount for donationcoder.com members is still active.

mouser:
Awesome  :up:

KenR:
Hi Vladimir.

Agenda at Once looks great. I use a Palm hand held computer which contains a lot of this information. This hand held came with a windows program (Palm Desktop) that works in concert with it. The Palm desktop and hand held computer will transfer information back and forth (sync) so both have the same information. Since I use the Palm, I need to stick with programs that will sync like this. Does Agenda at Once sync with the palm or any other hand held computers? If not, is that in the future for the program?

Thanks, Ken Reeder

ChalkTrauma:
Vladimir,

Very interesting app, great work.. You definitely got my attention, especially with the line "Use it from portable USB pen drive on any computer you have access to". I'm a huge fan of Abstract Spoons To-Do List, which is open source, and I pretty much live off of it for my project management at work, but this looks like something I'm going to have to download and kick the tires for a while and see how it compares. I like the ability to link tasks with contacts, To-Do list just links tasks to names, it would be nice to have more info than just a name.

Does it also allow tasks to be "assigned by" as well as "assigned to", that is normally how I keep track of who I owe what.. Maybe I'll hold off my questions until I take it for a spin..  :D

Again, great work and congrats on getting v3.0 out the door..

ChalkTrauma:
Just a few things I found while trying it out:

* The program crashed when I added my first contact
* When I set layout to: top-Left = To-do, top-right=Notes then tab for "Schedule" contains quick notes
* Is there a way to add "assigned by" to tasks? I manage tasks by, who requested the task and who is working on it...
* Export to XML as an option would be nice to allow XSLT transformation to HTML or other data formats.
* It would be nice to have a higher level grouping like project instead of just category. I track my to-do lists by project, and inside projects I group by category ( coding, review, research, testing, etc ). I guess I could have separate data bases per project, but I usually have them all open at the same time, and in one interface, saving filters that show a "project" would be great.

The program looks great, and there are some really nice features.. In fact I would consider migrating to it but I couldn't without being able to link to the requester of the task,filter by project, and export XML. If any of those things are possible, and I'm missing it somewhere, let me know so I can try them out, because I really like using it.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version