ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2008 Software Drawing Winners

<< < (5/13) > >>

mouser:
BTW, I see that xplorer² was included in the giveaway, but nobody won a license. What happened?
--- End quote ---

was nothing to do with xplorer^2 author -- we just were juggling to many that we never contacted author in time to get it organized, but we will follow up.

rkrause:
As one of the happy winners of a My Life Organized license, my sincere thanks to mouser, cthorpe, and TaskMan (MLO developer Andrey Tkachuk). This is very cool and much appreciated. Of course, now there's additional pressure to get my unruly life in some kind of order . . .

Rick

mitzevo:
There are a lot of people that donated to the site that have never made a single post. They have contributed and deserve to win just as much as anyone else.
--- End quote ---
Well then you add in a check to see if user has donated..

edit: so that's in effect then.

the problem with basing things on posts is that people might start posting just to reach that threshold
--- End quote ---
Yeah, it's quite obvious when people are trying to get their post count up (*cough*)..

So I guess my idea is null and void now.. lol.. I forgot about the people who donated / contributed offsite / etc and didn't make any posts here at the forum.
But if they can't even make one post and want to enter the comps.. shame on them.

mouser:
you already need to be a donating/supporting or honorary member to enter.

Falcon_four:
Wow!! I've actually won something!!!!!  :D

...Now to go and spend some £'s on lottery tickets..I'll see how my luck holds out.

Many Thanks to Mouser and cthorpe!!

Many thanks to everyone one else involved and the DC community :Thmbsup:

>>>>F4>>>>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version