ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2008 Software Drawing Winners

<< < (12/13) > >>

oltimer:
A a recent discoverer of DC, after being led here by a search link for software I already owned, and a first time contributor to DonationCoder in January, I am immensely pleased by winning a license for SyncBack SE and OnClick Utilities.  Thanks to everyone at DC for having the giveaway and to the folks at 2BrightSparks for providing the software licenses.   :Thmbsup:

I had already sung your praises to a number of friends.  It is now time to sing those words of praise louder and further afield. 

I will be back again soon to keep trying to find the perfect programs for my needs.

Thanks again to all and an early Happy Valentines Day to a some easy to love software authors, publishers, and publicists.   :-*

alxwz:
Heja, I won again (2nd time)! Thank you cthorpe, mouser, the software's authors and everyone else involved!
And this font manager might even be really useful in my job at that *** publishing company ...  :)

qwibbles:
Wow.

First time I have entered an online draw, or any draw for that matter, and I won something.
100%+ happy.

Thanks DC and everyone else on the site for making it great.

Oh yes ... and my first post  :).  

Brought here from LifeHacker after reading about 'silverlight' for Windose application FARR, which is my view is awsome ... (Replaced SlickRun and Launchy).

Thanks again all.

Darwin:
Welcome to DC qwibbles  :Thmbsup:

llc_silly:
Thanks Donationcoder.com!Thanks  TaskMan, cthorpe, and mouser for a My Life Organized license.
I REALLY appreciate your help and this gift! :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version