ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Why Miranda might blow you away (do you use IRC, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, Google.talk..

<< < (5/12) > >>

lanux128:
yeah, you know, I don't think I have access to do this from work.  I think they've blocked off any kind of chatting.-superboyac (March 28, 2006, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

superboyac: if you're behind a corporate/school firewall, you're out of luck... :o
read this for info on using a web-based im client that is less likely to be blocked.

brotherS:
yeah, you know, I don't think I have access to do this from work.  I think they've blocked off any kind of chatting.
-superboyac (March 28, 2006, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
If you are working for a big employer there's a chance they are not only trying to block it but also recording every single key stroke for profiling purposes - in that case you only should use Miranda at home.

brotherS:
I updated the screenshots in my first post, many of the old ones became offline. I still love using Miranda every day! If you didn't tried it before, use it to visit DC's IRC channel!

mukestar:
Id be more tempted if someone posted a picture of a skin that doesnt look so ugly and so Windows 95 looking.

lanux128:
BrotherS, i need your help with using two different IRC servers at the same time on Miranda. since, it's a bit off-topic, i posted here.

i would appreciate if you can help me. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version