ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Why Miranda might blow you away (do you use IRC, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, Google.talk..

<< < (4/12) > >>

superboyac:
OK, i got the irc server list.  But I still can't connect, I keep clicking online, and nothing happens.  And how do I stop the icq message from coming up every time I start miranda, saying I don't have it configured.  I'm only using this for irc.

jgpaiva:
And how do I stop the icq message from coming up every time I start miranda, saying I don't have it configured.  I'm only using this for irc.-superboyac (March 28, 2006, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you're only using the irc network, it makes sense to disable all other network plugins. Goto options-> plugins and disable msn, icq, jabbler, etc ;)

superboyac:
Thanks, I disabled all of those.

I'm behind a proxy here, I wonder if that's why I can't connect...

jgpaiva:
'm behind a proxy here, I wonder if that's why I can't connect...-superboyac (March 28, 2006, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
In options>network, there is the proxy configuration. I don't have a proxy, so i can't test it, though.

superboyac:
yeah, you know, I don't think I have access to do this from work.  I think they've blocked off any kind of chatting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version