ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

download the "unable-to-download swfs"

<< < (2/5) > >>

papoj1:
ummmmm no, that ain't my question...when i Do try savin that (which i did b4 actually registerin and makin a forum for this) failed cuz the intro nor the game loads just wit only the main.swf :P

CodeTRUCKER:
ummmmm no, that ain't my question...when i Do try savin that (which i did b4 actually registerin and makin a forum for this) failed cuz the intro nor the game loads just wit only the main.swf :P
-papoj1 (January 26, 2008, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oops, sorry, I misunderstood you. :-[  It looks like you will have to wait for ScanCode to help you. :)

papoj1:
now if there was an easier way to detect Every single file of the game instead of only detecting the main.swf

papoj1:
i actually just want a copy of it so i can play offline and might share it wit friends as well :)   i also u guys try Kung Fu Election, Bible Fight, and Faith Fighter if u like combo fightin stuff...about the Kung Fu Election game...its suppose to look lame and awful, that's the point of the game  :)

hamradio:
It appears to me that the the game you want has too many files and has the possibility of not even working even after downloading them all. For example two of the files is Chris.swf, intro.swf... I found these out via the Maxthon 2 sniffer log. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version