ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

phpform.org - free online html form builder

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
I purchased the appnitro stuff for my website a while ago.  I haven't used it in a 'production' environment yet, but what I've seen, I like.

wraith808:
Thanks for information!  :Thmbsup:
In turn I wish to advise another useful resource with possibility to create any your form. Besides in php forms tutorials it's possible to find information about opportunities of e-mail creatig on a site by means PHP Forms i.t.c. Informational articles are wrote by developers by this web resource. I think this is advantage.  :D

-Bella_Jones (April 22, 2010, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am agree with it. Form builder is very convenient software for creating online invitations, online surveys and so one. There are many companies which develop form builder, I know one of example of form builder yet.
-Radiola (April 22, 2010, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

The stilted english in both of these is very close in their writing.  And for the one with two posts, the other post is a non-specific post which could be put in any thread and make just as much (or as little) sense.  Bots, I think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version