ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Microsoft's "Rich Signature"

<< < (4/5) > >>

f0dder:
Well thank you for trying f0dder, I don't suppose spook keeps backups from that long ago eh?  8)

Ehtyar.
-Ehtyar (January 24, 2008, 05:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Dunno, really - Hiroshimator had backups of the old ASP forum database (the one Iczelion himself threw together), which has been integrated with the current forum. There's been various hacks and editing-out and whatnot, so a few things here and there have unfortunately been lost... I guess Lingo's edits went unnoticed long enough that there weren't any backups.

Yet a reason for keeping posts under revision control or similar! :)

Rover:
This goes back to 2003/2004. Unfortunately "lingo" edited out the post where he described the whole thing >_<, and I don't know if anybody has that old backups of the forum. A shame, really.

http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=11182.0
http://www.asmcommunity.net/board/index.php?topic=14699.0

-f0dder (January 24, 2008, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Did you try the Internet Archive?  If it was indexed, there should be a copy there...

Ehtyar:
All the info we really needed was contained in RichSignature.txt attached above I think. Nothing more to know it, but thank you :)

Ehtyar.

f0dder:
Did you try the Internet Archive?  If it was indexed, there should be a copy there...-Rover (February 09, 2008, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
In my experience, the internet archive is pretty bad at indexing forum topics... but I didn't try.

All the info we really needed was contained in RichSignature.txt attached above I think. Nothing more to know it, but thank you :)-Ehtyar (February 10, 2008, 12:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Still, it would have been nice to find the original asmcommunity posts about it. Oh well.

Ehtyar:
Well, yay once again for disreputable websites. Here is a link containing a LOT more info from a very talented reverse engineer Daniel Pistelli. Much thanks to him for his work on this.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version