ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

F&RR does mathematics...

<< < (2/3) > >>

lanux128:
Here is the alias for this dos program. You need to make a .pif and change the path to suit your needs. I don't like the left over console window either so either another program or some magic by mouser is needed...-nontroppo (October 14, 2005, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi there nontroppo,

aah, the pif file - remnants of Win3.x.. ;-) sorry, i can't recall anymore but how do i create the pif file? anyway, thanks a lot for the alias...

actually i'm trying to emulate SlickRun's inline calculator, which is very handy... it used to be my favourite launcher until F&RR came along... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
i could add a calculator to F+R but let me suggest that instead i concentrate on the plugin system (after i add multiple keywords and other stuff planned), since this would be a perfect first application for a plugin.

in other words, yes let's add this, but let's add it as a plugin.

nontroppo:
In XP I simply duplicated the _default.pif, renamed it and changed its settings.

I'm with mouser, plugins seem perfect for this.

lanux128:
in other words, yes let's add this, but let's add it as a plugin.-mouser (October 17, 2005, 03:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
that's no problem, i'll just wait for it then. tks mouser... ;-)

In XP I simply duplicated the _default.pif, renamed it and changed its settings.-nontroppo (October 17, 2005, 03:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
in the meantime, nontroppo's alias is a fine replacement...

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
maybe the first plugin will simply be a plugin that can shell a command to a commandline app, capture the output, and display it nicely in the results window - seems like that would be useful for lots of things like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version