ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

F&RR does mathematics...

(1/3) > >>

lanux128:
hi there mouser,

i was just wondering... why not use F&RR to do calculations?
i mean the edit box would come in handy in evaluating mathematical expressions like google's calculator...

just a thought... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

rbeeger:
Good idea. I sometimes use calc to do some simple calculations.
If I could do them in FRR, it would be just cool. I don't need the buttons. Just the possibility to type in a term (with parenthesis) and have it evaluated would be pretty cool.

nontroppo:
+1, though if there is a command line calculator around we could simply use the aliases without mouser having to code anything particular...

lanux128:
+1, though if there is a command line calculator around we could simply use the aliases without mouser having to code anything particular...
-nontroppo (October 13, 2005, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi there nontroppo,

i didn't know that aliases could do the trick & there are plenty of cmd-line calculators but i was hoping that the answers would appear in F&RR's edit box instead of a console window...
anyway, here is one such program: EVAL v1.35 if you would kindly code the aliases..  ;-)

best regards,
lanux

nontroppo:
Is there not a windows rather than dos program that will open up a requestor with the result? Here is the alias for this dos program. You need to make a .pif and change the path to suit your needs. I don't like the left over console window either so either another program or some magic by mouser is needed...

1000>>>eval>->Evaluate $$1 | c:\windows\eval.pif $$1>+>^([\d\.\+\-\*%=<>&\|\^\$\(\)/\s]+)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version