ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

Bug? Doesn't remember settings...

(1/2) > >>

TucknDar:
I've got Point Motivator to run on startup (apparently it will then be in the All Users-startup. Should preferably be in Current User, IMO), and I then keep it running all through my logged on session. But I've noticed that it seems PM doesn't save its settings if I log off while it's running. It doesn't lose any records or anything, but the options aren't saved. I need to close PM manually to keep any changes to the options.

Can anyone confirm this? Try to change the setting start minimized to the opposite of what you've currently got, then log off and log in again and see if Point Motivator has saved your setting. Thanks.

Contro:
I'll try and comment. I don't remember that problem in my first proofs in 2008.
 :-\

KynloStephen66515:
Dude, all these posts are like, over 4 years old...somehow I doubt anybody will find replies helpful now haha

Contro:
I don't observ this problem now.
In a first intention I lose configuration
Open mydiarylog.logxml when I have selected my profile.
But this may be for my prior problems with the program.
Really I don't understand this poor sister in the great Mouser's family software.
But I can wait.
And I can help to serve as rabbit for proofs.
 :P

Contro:
Dude, all these posts are like, over 4 years old...somehow I doubt anybody will find replies helpful now haha
-Stephen66515 (May 19, 2012, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why. Do you think so ?
Perhaps
But I have to try.
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version