ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[Bug report?] farr - short freeze every 6 launch/close

<< < (5/15) > >>

jgpaiva:
Oh, those 3 seconds are perfectly normal.
As are those copy/move numbers.

Regarding the fact that the process with the most usage is the System process, that's normal, since the program uses the system call for reading ini files.

I meant opening a thread about your computer taking too long for writing ini files, as i've never seen anything like that :(

Armando:
ooohhhh. Sorry lashiec. I (mis)understood "task manager".
Ok, yes, I'll do that, since process explorer or windows' task manager don't say much (or enough) in that context.

@jgpaiva : you said the ini file created by IniReader was supposed to be 127kb. Mine is 173kb.  :huh:

(And : yes, I might just create another thread...)

jgpaiva:
Oops, that was my error. It's 173kb here also.

Lashiec:
Be warned: Process Monitor creates HUGE logs, you might need some time to go through to it, and to understand what's happening.

mouser:
ive had this kind of insane behavior before from an antivirus.. and you are right to not assume that "disabling" will for sure answer the question about whether it is to blame.  and definitely see if you have any other anti-trojan or anti spyware resident detection software that could be doing this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version