ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

forum analyzer. Is there such a thing? Techorati for forums.

<< < (2/3) > >>

housetier:
wow HUGE images!

took my browser a while to cope with them. fascinating nonetheless! Now add a hyperlinked imagemap to the users' profiles :)

Gothi[c]:
Told ya :)

Made the huge images warning a bit more noticeable :)

jgpaiva:
Oh man... Those are increbile images.

I'm pretty sure i made some images that i posted on the forum elsewhere that look realy similar to those images (mouser on the top with A LOT of lines coming out into the rest of the small members).

Gothi[c]:
I'm pretty sure i made some images that i posted on the forum elsewhere that look realy similar to those images (mouser on the top with A LOT of lines coming out into the rest of the small members).

--- End quote ---
I ran those on a very old database snapshot. It may actually look different now. These old ones actually took a few hours to generate,.. there's alot more posts on the forum now, it would probably take forever to generate now. I need to find something superior to graphviz thats more scalable. Graphviz only runs in 1 process, and thus won't migrate on a cluster. I also can't find a way to seamlessly generate 'parts' of the graph and stitch them together later.
It would be nice to find something that lets us generate/view the graphs on a google-maps like panable-zoomable interface without eating boatloads of memory/cpu

housetier:
I wonder if Google's Social Graph API can be used for this?

I haven't played with it yet, just saw it somewhere among my feeds a few days ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version