ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Inadvertent Googling in Spanish

<< < (3/5) > >>

Deozaan:
I'm not sure about any solutions to your problem, but I've noticed Google always forgets my preference to have more than 10 results per page, even though it remembers my Safe Search preference.

And I DO have a Google account. What's the deal with that?

jgpaiva:
Deozaan: if you use opera or firefox, you can edit the search link and add it "&num=100", to have 100 results for the query. Notice that it'll only work when you use the search box or the address box.

Lashiec:
The plan for world dominance is going as expected. With the inadvertent help of those dumbasses fine guys at Google, the Spanish Empire will rise again!!

cranioscopical, maybe you're using a proxy and you forgot to set things back to normal? (I hope you're not being proxyed by the action of a trojan, our methods are not that rude :P)

Deozaan:
Deozaan: if you use opera or firefox, you can edit the search link and add it "&num=100", to have 100 results for the query. Notice that it'll only work when you use the search box or the address box.
-jgpaiva (January 14, 2008, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

How do you do this from the Firefox Quick Search bar thingy?

Oh, and I think I exaggerated a little. It doesn't always forget, but it seems to forget often enough that I get a little bothered by it.

jgpaiva:
I'm an opera user, but i think this would solve it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version