ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Fingers in the nose guide to build javascript plugins. Does that mean its easy ?

<< < (4/8) > >>

czb:
ok I have done all the steps to enable debugging... and what now? when I type in xplorer2 this:
"$ cscript fscript.js" a window appears and this is there:
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host verze 5.6
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1996-2001. Všechna práva vyhrazena.

Vstupní chyba: Pro příponu .js není k dispozici žádný skriptovací stroj.
--- End quote ---

Which says something like for .js there is no scripting machine

EDIT: wow I see, it is directly in farr... that is just great!!!! thanks a lot ;)

EDIT2: Unfortunately the debugging often crashes both FARR and the debugger itself. For example I start some script in FARR and open debugger and set some break.. so it stops on the break and in the meantime FARR starts to object that the script takes to long and if I want to stop it.. I say continue and both debugger and FARR are crashed... :(

EDIT 3: So I have tried Microsoft Script Editor and it is faaaaaaaaaaaaar better than microsoft debugger. So everybody who has got MS Office 2003/XP/2000 or Frontpage 2003 etc. I recommend you to use MSE7 ;)

ecaradec:
For example I start some script in FARR and open debugger and set some break.. so it stops on the break and in the meantime FARR starts to object that the script takes to long and if I want to stop it.. I say continue and both debugger and FARR are crashed...
--- End quote ---

I upload a new version of the FScript.dll that fix the timeout. I don't update the delicious plugin because there is no need to, but if you are working with the javascript SDK and the timeout is bugging you, the new FScript.dll fix the problem :

http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript/FScriptSample.rar

czechboy, I'm waiting for your plugins...

czb:
:) I am workin on it. But it is goining slowly since with coding I learn javascript so I make a lot of mistakes and most of the time I spend searching them. For example now I can not make FARR.emitResult.... work (I guess I have setState wrong positioned). And I also should start my bachalor project.. but I am working on it and learning it :)

ewemoa:
I hope this is an appropriate thread for the following...

I've been reading the guide while testing out some code and am puzzled by something (well, I'll start w/ one thing anyway...).  I encountered the following text in a version of the guide I downloaded:

querynokeyword is the query without alias
--- End quote ---

I tried taking a look at values for this parameter via a debugger and I didn't get the feeling that what I was seeing corresponded to "query without the alias".  In fact, I found the content quite odd -- looking at a portion of some of the source code for fscript I got from github I got the sense that querynokeyword is related to searchstring_lc_nokeywords.  Stranger still, I didn't get the feeling that what I saw corresponded to the search string without keywords either.

Any comments on what querynokeyword and/or searchstring_lc_nokeywords actually are (as well as perhaps what they are supposed to be...)?

For reference, in a plugin I'm working on now, for onRegexSearchMatch at one point when queryraw was:

--- ---webgrab http://www.weather.com/weather/local/11020 \"Feels Like<BR> +(\d+)\" \"Weather in your town is %1 degrees\"\n

I got [1] the following for querynokeyword:

--- ---webgrab http://www.weather.com/weather/local/11020 \"feels like<br> \"weather in your town is %1 degrees\"\n +(\d+)\"
I think this is with FScript 1.8.

Help would be appreciated :)

[1] I hope I've recreated the values here appropriately -- Microsoft Script Debugger doesn't seem to make this easy...

phitsc:
I noticed this as well recently but didn't bother to report it as I needed to use the queryraw string anyway for what I was doing. It's definitely not an FScript problem. I think it's a FARR bug that must have come in quite recently only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version