ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Fun games from Mikes Software Co

<< < (7/9) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Actually when I used to teach 7 & 8 year olds 'Shut the Box' was one of those games the kids enjoyed playing and it was great for reinforcing arithmetic in a fun way.

mouser:
it occurs to me that it's time someone on this forum invented a new simple game idea and mike implemented it; it's really time for a brand new game that hasn't been invented yet.

cowcrombie:
can't download the games... T.T

shagger1:
we'd love it if you posted some links to a game or puzzle program that you might have written!!  :up:
-mouser (October 08, 2005, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Howdy mouser.

Done! Here's the URL providing a download featuring four, nice and simple puzzles.

http://fuzzbox.hypermart.net/puzzles/index.html

later on,
Mike
-Mikes Software Co (October 08, 2005, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
This download link appears to be down-any chance of a repost??

Mikes Software Co:
i've been playing for a while and haven't won yet!
it's addictive though.. i think it's even funner if you don't tell people the rules :)
you've got such a great touch with user interfaces.. sounds are perfect, you can almost feel the warmth of the wood and year the sounds of the dice as if you were right there.
-mouser (November 21, 2005, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Howdy Mouser!  (sorry for the slow reply)

Thank you kind sir! Getting there with my games package, an update with the compiler I use has caused a slight setback due to a change in bitmap handling, but I'm getting there! =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version